In Karpenisi you can admire the emerald-green forests along with the small, well hidden villages scattered around the mountains. The green palette of the area combined with the deep blue of the sky create a perfectly relaxing picture. The traditional guest houses are carefully built in harmony with nature, offering an extraordinary experience to the visitor.
Numerous outdoor activities can be enjoyed in the area’s rich nature. The program that we have designed takes full advantage of our stay in Karpenisi, with activities that anyone with a basic fitness can participate in. Children over the age of 10 can participate as well, only if accompanied by their parents.
It is not possible to participate in part of the trip.
The experience would have been incomplete without tasting authentic local cuisine and drinks. Traditional dishes are delicious! You can try katiki (white cheese), galaktompoureko (traditional desert), home made sweet treats served with yoghurt and fresh meat from the area. Don’t forget to taste local red wine, as well as a glass of tsipouro (traditional alcoholic drink).
This price includes:
- Proposal for physical preparation program if necessary
- Two instructive hikes before departure
- Group leader by One Step Further and local mountain guides or activity instructors
- Designing – Planning – Execution – Supervision
- Transportation via public transport from Macedonia Airport to starting point and vice versa
- Overnight stay with breakfast and dinner for all nights in mountaineering refuges
- Personal equipment list and assistance for purchase and use
Price does not include:
- Airfare tickets
- Personal hiking and overnight stay equipment
- Travel Insurance (optional)
- Rescue costs
- Personal expenses (drinks, etc.)