Must be added.
Terms and conditions
- Proposed activities are but physically demanding. Adults over 18 years old who are in good physical condition, with determination and serious attitude towards outdoor activities can participate. Children aged at least 12 can participate if accompanied by their parents. Instructions by group leader and instructors must be followed strictly.
- Departure times will be strictly followed in order to ensure the smooth execution of the program.
- All participants must sign a personal registration form where they will be asked to list any health problems, so that organizers are aware.
- In the case of bad weather conditions that will prevent participation in a programmed activity, the program will be altered accordingly. This will happen only in the case of severe bad weather conditions that will create safety issues. For example, if there is only light rainfall, activities will take place as planned.
- An equipment list will be provided, followed by an explanatory presentation of the equipment list in time for participants to prepare accordingly.
- One cannot participate in part of the trip.
- ID (for EU residents)
- Passport & VISA (for residents outside EU)
- Medical confirmation
- The deposit is non refundable, in case of a cancellation 30 days later.
- In case of cancellation 30 days later and up to 10 days before the departure date, you will be charged 50% of the whole amount.
- In case of cancellation 10 days later and up to 0 days before the departure date, you will be charged with the whole amount (100%).
- In case of no show the whole amount will be charged (100%).