Indoor climbing is a fun and safe sport for all ages. Climbing facilities provide a controlled, supervised environment where novice through professional climbers can exercise in an enjoyable way. Weekly climbing lessons are offered for children, beginners and advanced climbers. Come and see why indoor climbing in one of the fastest growing sports worldwide!
Climbing for Groups and Companies
Events and birthday parties
|9:30-18:30 Open for climbers**||9:30-15:30 Open for climbers**||9:30-13:30 Open for climbers**||
9:30-15:30 Open for climbers**
|9:30-18:30 Open for climbers**||9:30-13:30 Open for climbers**|
|16:00-16:45 7-8 years||16:00-16:45 7-8 years|
|16:45-17:30 9-10 years||16:45-17:30 9-10 years|
|17:30 - 18:30 11-13 years||17:30 - 18:30 11-13 years|
|Closed||18:30 - 20:00 14+ years and adults||18:30 - 20:00 14+ years and adults||Closed|
Lessons for adults
(charge per person)
- Introduction to climbing technique, personal lesson €40
- Introduction to climbing technique for two persons €30
- Top rope climbing and belaying, personal lesson €60
- Top rope climbing and belaying for two persons €45
- Personal coaching for climbers/ members €20
Lessons for children 7-14 yo
Prices for climbers/ members
Choose what suits you based on the frequency of your workouts
(better for committed climbers that will train consistently at least three times per week)
- 1 month subscription €60
- 4 months subscription €180 (1 month free)
(better for climbers with unstable schedule)
|Number of visits||Fee|
Rules and regulations for members
- All climbers must call and inform about their training on 22311012 at least half an hour before their arrival.
- The price list applies only for climbers who can train unsupervised. Beginners must attend a supervised class with an instructor at predetermined dates and times. Ask for the schedule at reception.
- Climb at your own risk. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by their parents or guardians on their first time.
- Lessons and instructions are given only by the Get Out Rock Wall instructor.
- Don’t pass over other climbers while traversing and don’t let others pass over you when they are traversing.
- If you are climbing with ropes, stay on your route and don’t cross into other routes.
- Spot at your own risk and only if you want to. Before topping out make sure that someone is spotting you.
- Bouldering while wearing a harness is not allowed.
- Keep your tone of voice as low as possible. No swearing or political discussions!
- No i-pods, headphones, individual stereos allowed.
- Climbing is allowed only with the use of specialized climbing shoes.
- One bottle of water is allowed inside. No soft drinks, food, alcoholic drinks, drugs, smoking or bubble gum.
- Management cannot be held responsible for lost objects.
- Don’t park in the store parking area.
- Don’t step on the ropes.
- Hold a route for a reasonable time period. When you are not climbing, take your break in the hallway outside.
- Enter the climbing area wearing your climbing shoes. Don’t step on the mattress barefoot or wearing your regular shoes.
- Leave your personal belongings on the staircase (temporarily). You can use the changing room to change.
- Don’t climb wearing your watch, jewelers or bracelets.
- Use only specialized climbing equipment and only liquid chalk. (Let it dry before grabbing the holds).
- Visits are prepaid, valid for an unlimited time period and personal (cannot be transferred to another climber).